Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Can I Get An Amen?

I honestly don't know how to solicit, elicit or attract commentary, or commenters - I really, really hate the 'word' commentator because commentate is not a word so the doer of said non-existent verb, also does not exist: non existence by non association - ok I looked it up and commentate is in fact a word, but I'm willing to bet, though my inadequate etymology reference leaves me wanting, that it is a malapropism, if not a pandering instance like the addition of 'ain't' to the dictionary - to this blog (you forgot that I was in the middle of a sentence, didn't you?). I don't know if I really care (not about your forgetfulness, but about the comments).

I'm not about to e-mail my friends (the two or three that are computer literate enough to find a blog, or know what one is) and say, "please, please come read my rambling musings (a newly overused and somewhat contrived word, I think), and give me your thoughts...." It's hard enough to get people to read my shit when I print it out on clean white (bright white, I like bright white) paper.

So what do I have to do? Show my tits?
******************************************************

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You COULD show your tits, but your writing suffices for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, and people might have a hard time commenting on your blog if they have no idea you have a blog. :P

Wendy said...

i know, i know.....i just am a goober and really have no idea how this thing is done.....

bean said...

May I second amy's motion?

har har har

ugh...i've sunk so low...

Anonymous said...

Tits help. Take it from someone who knows.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Thanks for the link! I'll have one to you, too, whenever I get the time (ok, mainly I just lack the patience,) to update my links list.

Anonymous said...

Tits sell.